Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My FIRST time to fly🤯

My hubby talked me into going to ST Thomas USVI... I cant believe I said yes...So I know we will be busy and enjoying some sun and fun. Not to mention 3 little boys I haven’t seen in a couple of years. So excited! I watched mama grow up into a fine young woman and wonderful mama. Hard to believe she has 3 boys like I did. LoL I’ve never been on a plane or out of the United States.
Funny but first thing I could think of packing was some craft supplies to keep my hands and mind busy. This will be so different. I’m not a big people person because of having multiple chemical sensitivity. Shoot laundry detergent, shampoo and deodorant are horrible triggers not to mention perfume and cologne 😰Can’t take oxygen tank on plane, in case I need it. And insurance turned down using a pulse concentrator. Because they say I need steady flow. So going without. Have new mask and hubby says they have air vents that can blow in my face, so I’m going to try and be positive. This is going to be great!
A couple of reactions are either bawling and feeling like I’ve been beat with a bat from head to toe. Or I can get rather violent and down right mean. So Rescue Remedy, ✔️ meds, ✔️ masks with new filters✔️✔️✔️ I got 3 of them 😉
This is going to be in part our second honeymoon. We got married on a Saturday afternoon 37 years ago in May. Early Sunday morning he woke up sicker than a dog (streptococcus) and Monday morning I had it... so we spent our first 2 weeks together 🤒. Our boys are grown and have families of there own, so we thought this would be something we could do for ourselves.
This is going to be a great adventure!!! Will post pictures when I can. We leave in a week from today. I can hardly wait...
Until I post again...XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment