Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

It's been a while...

 Well hello" I never really did much over at bloglovin...LOL 

Hubby and I moved out of mom's so we are considered empty nesters again. I'm not crazy about having and empty nest. But guess I'll get use to it.

Our middle son had to have another back surgery. We got him a special chair as he can't sit very well. I just have to share. It is from Autonomous. He did all the research for the chair he wanted. and I'm thinking of getting me one of them too. If you want to look at there site check them out through my link please. Autonomous  I can get a gift for referral and it will help me get the chair I want for my craft room.

Anyway, I've still been following a lot of crafters. Love JenofEve Designs on YouTube, and Karen Burniston dies. I love her pop ups. so clever and cute. and so easy to make.

Well hopefully see you soon, Leve me a message if you are so inclined;)

XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment