Pages

Monday, April 5, 2021

Essential Oils?? doTERRA

 I've been using some oils now for a while. Different brands And I have to admit I like some company's over others. 

I have been using doTERRA  Breathe for a year now and I'm off my inhalers. I was doing better last year but still had to wear my mask while outside, most of the time. (Not just because of COVID) anyway I started a new medication that is natural and is has boosted the effectiveness of the oils. No mask while outside on my porch...

So... I thought I would share with you all a link to the lady that helped me. Her name is Viola Gatlin. She is a real sweet Lady!  you can reach her at this link Viola 

And just so you know, I'm not selling anything, I get nothing out of it if you order. That's not why I'm sharing this. It truly has helped me and I wanted to share. I know all people are different and what works for one might not another. But you won't know if it will help unless you try.

I'll be posting some cards again soon. in 2 weeks playing with paper I've made about 50 cards. My sister runs out of cards faster than I can make them for her. lol and my daughter has asked for a few, so...

Hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Love Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment