Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Meljen's Challenge #226 - School Supplies

I have been wanting to do one of these again so bad... They are fun and I just love to see what everyone can come up with. I have a couple of cookies in this box for Felix for an after school treat.
We use to bake together after school sometimes but now we live too far apart I will have to just send him some.
Nthing like waiting til the last minute and squeaking it in... But hopefully I do this time. Sssssqquueeaakkk!!!!!!
The pencil is 3D and so are the stars. It is white card spattered with paper smooches.
 And Felix being a boy I didn't want to make it bling ;-)
So very simple Paper clip added to hold the note Treat. The digi is from Meljen's Here
The box is from My Scrap Chick Here
Both of these sites have great sales and weakly freebies. Go check them out!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!
xo Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment