Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day late and a dollar short...

  I know old saying but it fits... I was able to join in viewing the Ton's Blogversary.  And I was, as my youngest sister would say when she was little - a fortunate cookie. I was going to take pictures and forgot... (slap hand to forehead) The beautiful Vera Yates Here drew my name for a wonderful surprise!! Oh my! And she lovingly added a beautiful hand made and signed card. I will try to get pictures up soon.

   I am still one handed as I tore the ligaments from my thumb when I fell 4 months ago. Got the cast off but am in a very tight brace and am not to use my left hand especially my thumb, not to move it at all for another 4 weeks.  I want to craft so bad... With all the lovely goodies Vera sent and all the new things I'm learning form all the wonderful people doing the blog hops... Goodness I had no idea how many ways I could learn to use ink and papers☺

    Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week! xx
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment