Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

Well I didn't get any coloring done, but I did un-mount some of my red rubber stamps. I cut up a bunch of glossy photo paper and stamped it with the stamp and then put it in a trading card holder. Not bad..
Love the idea of seeing what I have in a quick glance than rummaging through the boxes of stamps.
I'll get organized yet... Pictures will be posted as soon as I can get them uploaded.
XO Nana

Updated:

 
This was 2 small box of stamps they all fit in a 11/2" binder. I am using trading card holders. I'll get some picture ones later for the bigger stamps I have.  My niece is going to help me when I am done to organize  all the thank you's and thinking of you, wedding, baby...etc... I think it is going to be real nice when it is all done. I have so many morešŸ˜µlol
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment