Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Change over to Bloglovin


I’m changing over to Bloglovin as Google is changing so many things. I actually thought blogger and Bloglovin was the same thing for a short time😂 my brain is more a sive lately. Sorry I have been so quiet hear... but have been quite everywhere lately. 

Helping my mama and teenage girl is taking time, not that I do that much. We all work at helping each other. I feel so bad for mama as I can’t do anything for her pain. And having raised 3 boys, having my niece now is fun, and educational. Girls are so SO different than raising boys. lol But I love her as my own and wouldn’t change having her for anything!

Well life keeps going... and I must get going too. Love to all! 
Thanks for reading and sharing with me.
XO Nana
April Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment