Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Attention Please...

To anyone who had left me comments via- Google + . Sorry but I was very unhappy with the + part so have deleted it! I do not like my blog being attached to some things, or being accessed by questionable sources.  If I won't visit the site I don't want people coming to my blog via that site. Now hopefully when you leave me a comment I can find it and answer you back.
Now that hopefully that is sorted out I can get back to some happy crafting.
Ta for now, Nana

2 comments:

  1. Yippeee I can comment properly again :) Do wish these organisations wouldn't try and run our lives:)
    Hugs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo!!!! I need to watch what I click on. LOL
      Thanks Lynn glad I got it figured out. I hope...

      Delete