Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

First card with the new Cricut

My sister gave me a Mini Cricut as an anniversary present, so I had to make her a card first as a thank you for it. I love how fast it cuts, but am disappointed at how much it tears up the paper cutting small things. Hopefully I will get it figured out and it will work (or I will ) better. LOL
Couldn't make up my mind so it is to a wonderful Pair ;-))
Cut and layered and then inked edges and accents.
The sentiment is stenciled. 
It is also linked to the #5 Card sketch from www.cardmakingparadise.com
Come join the fun, we just started #6 and it is a nice one too!
Hope everyone has a good Friday tomorrow. I know I will.
XO Nana

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the design on the pear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, and stopping by.

      Delete