Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Earrings for Little Lorna

My sweet niece has been taking care of the chickens for me since I got pneumonia again. She gathers the eggs everyday with a big smile. She is the sweetest... Well to our surprise her ears are still pierced. And so I made her favorite bird into ear rings, Owls.. And her favorite color is blue. So she now has some pretty little blue owl earrings to wear to school tomorrow. Made out of paper...
Hope everyone gets a good night and has a great Monday!
XO Nana

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'll definitely have to look into how to make paper earrings one of these days.

    I just wanted to pop over and thank you for your condolences and hugs, on behalf of my husband and myself. I'm sorry for the loss of your father and your husband's mother so close together as well. That must have been an extremely difficult time for your family. I'm glad that your memories help to sustain you and I'm hoping the same will go for my husband.

    Regards,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute. How clever you are

    ReplyDelete