Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Up Date on Washi Fun Book

I made a post back in Nov of a book I won, and finely got to have a play with it. Love this wonderful gift I got from Ann Martin. I love her blog too!!!  I made the tray for my mom and here is how it turned out. Please excuse the dirty table. lol It is well used and loved. This is the inside that everyone sees.
 This is the outside and I wish I had done them the other way around as I like this side better. But it turned out really cute I think. Will have to make some more to go with it.
So if you like Washi tape I would recommend Jessica's Book  it is a lot of fun!
xo Nana

4 comments:

  1. Your tray looks so nice, April! Thanks for letting me know... I'll tell Jessica too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the book. And your tray looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete