Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Second card is for A Day for Daisies

Card #2. I wanted to join in ADFD  Challenge
 It is add a feather challenge. I love feathers... I have boxes of feathers... ;-)
Anyway  I chose this image because I think she is pretty and thought the feather would accent her hat nicely. What do you think? Feel free to let me know.
The sentiment again is from Paulette over at Create with TLC 
She has a lovely ArtsFire Store And she is very reasonable and she also has lots of freebies if you are a crafting buddy. Check her out I know you won't be disappointed. Well when in doubt wear RED
Have a wonderful rest of the week, it's all down hill from here right?.. lol
XO Nana

6 comments:

  1. love that you added a real feather - thanks for sharing your colorful card at A Day for Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanja, Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the comments.
      XO Nana

      Delete
  2. Great retro card! I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us for challenge #127 - Add a Feather at A Day for Daisies. Please join us again soon.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen L
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, I hope to play again when I can.
      XO Nana

      Delete
  3. Thanks April for popping in today! Just wanted to say Hi neighbor! I live in The Dalles and I have a daughter that lives in Eugene. Good to hear from you...love that little feather touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I'll pop over again soon ;-)
      XO Nana

      Delete