Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A gift for someone I love

I saw this idea on Wings of Whimsy  Isn't it just the neatest way to re-purpose a book? I thought so.
Here is my take on it. I used glue and washi tape instead of sewing it.

I made a few cards and filled them into the book as a card keeper for a very dear friend. ;-)
She liked it too. (I'm so glad!) My mom said if she didn't she would keep it. LOL So I guess I need to make a few more of these. I love how the color of the papers went so well the original book binding. 

Well Talk to you soon. Working on a little project for my youngest Daughter. 
I like that with raising the 3 boys I missed having a daughter. Well I now have 3 wonderful Daughters. Not the same as raising them, but I'm happy to have them.
xoxo Nana

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks fabulous April, a beautiful file box and keepsake. Is it made in a concertina manner? Love it.
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, I think that is what it is called. If you click on the link it will take you to the tutorial.

      Delete