Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Card 2 for Meljen's Hot Chocolate Challenge

This is card 2 for Meljen's challenge. I had some fun time today playing both in the craft room and kitchen. And I love my aprons so this digi is close to my heart in things I like. Brown & white chevron pattern paper edges inked in chocolate, white card die cut with coordinating die and colored with ink to match the ribbon and chevron paper. Pink die cut Thank you to finish the card. Placed an a blank pink card.
The fun in the kitchen today was a cheese cake for mom. She has been so patiently waiting for me to get myself motivated. Glad I did it, it's yummy. ;-)
Love you!
xo Nana

6 comments:

  1. super cute April! I love the chevron and the ribbon perfectly complements your cute image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I'm learning to like the chevron paper. Thanks for stopping by.
      xo Nana

      Delete
  2. Such a girly card. Love the pink and black and the bow. The cheese cake sounds yummy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire, I love pink & black together too. And the cheese cake was so yummy ;-)
      xo Nana

      Delete
  3. Definitely love the chevron paper! The coloring on the apron is so sweet.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Hot Chocolate challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae Ann, I wish I was better organized so I could join in each week. But life gets in the way of creative play time ;-D
      xo Nana

      Delete