Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Coffee Girl - April's Challenge


This is a challenge going on over at Gerda Steiner's blog. Everyone that participates in the challenge will receive the next months digi free to participate next month. Cool idea huh?
Anyway between giving some hens and a rooster away and having new ones to protect, I finely had a few minutes in the craft room. Yeah...
I picked up some new to me colored pencils I love the way they color and blend! Bruynzeel Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils Set of 30 for a whooping $1.89 due to the fact I am now 55 I get a discount at Goodwill. LOL Hey 10% adds up after a few times. Well I need to get hubby's diner Hope you like my card. The inside say's "because I don't like shopping alone."
And if you are looking for some cute clear stamps Gerda has some lovely lovely sets. My favorite is the chickens... Humm who knew?? lol
XOXO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment