Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vent Vent Vent!!! Sorry things are slow...

As I write this I am wishing I were elsewhere. This isn't a pity party, it is a blowing of steam, Vent..

 No energy to craft or do much of anything. Spent Monday the 6th going to Chiro, then went to my Dr, he sent me to the hospital by ambulance, sent home Monday evening, not a heart attack. (Great!) Tuesday (7th) go to town with mom and end up back in hospital. After all said and done sent home Wednesday, no heart attack, lots of bruises.. Had lots of test and a Angiogram. Nice to know it's not my heart, but what the ???? is it?

Still in pain off and on, off if I don't do anything on if I do... Have a Dr appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping they can get to the bottom of this fast. Not good when you scare your Dr.  But he scared me when I saw his face as the EMT's were working with me. We can LOL about it now.

Boy have I-itis don't I. Ha! Need to get better as there is so much to get done, Yard needs mowing, chickens need care (have 8 new Araucana babies) The Bantam sisters hatched them. See pictures below. Look at the tails in the first picture, these ladies were upset with me as the eggs were hatching.
 Everyone up and eating, then all snuggled and ready for bed.
 I love chickens!!!
Need to be outside and taking care of them and right now I can't......... :-(
Have plants and bulbs that need to be planted and weeds that need pulled. I don't have time to be sick.

But I guess sometimes you don't get a choice do you. Mom says this too shall pass. I love how positive and up-building she is, when you can tell she is scared a bit too.  I am so glad I have a loving relationship with her and my hubby. He was pretty scared too. Stayed in hospital until late. Told him to go home and get some sleep I wasn't going anywhere. Our 2 youngest boys had to come and see me too. It was so sweet of them to take the time and make the trip. Mo had to return home, but staid an extra day just to give me hugs. Love that boy.. LOL (30years old) Parker stayed until Friday, he got up and fixed his dad's lunch and breakfast so I could sleep. Oldest son checked in by phone as he has his family and work. But had to make sure all things were going okay. 

The congregation has been a loving support too. It was so good to see everyone Sunday, but couldn't wait to get home and in bed. (rolling eyes) We even had visitors in the afternoon but I missed them as I was sleeping the pain away. 

Hopefully I can get something done soon to post on a positive note soon.
Thanks for letting me vent.
XO Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment