Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

I learned to knit... (now I need to learn how to spell)

I wanted to learn to knit so watched a few You Tube videos and Voila... I did it.

Started with a dish rag as I was given some and love them so much! Best dish rag ever. 
And Red is my favorite color, especially in the kitchen as a accent color. 
Matches my Kitchen Aid the kids gave me


And then made me a poncho/wrap. Probably looks better on the chair, but it is for me to wear.
 Just can't get a picture of it while I'm wearing it. ha ha...
Front comes to a point like a poncho
Back wraps around like a wrap.. This is going to be so nice this winter. It is light weight but so warm.

Have a great day! And remember to smile...
It makes everyone wonder what your up to. ;-))

2 comments:

  1. A stunning wrap/poncho, very elegant.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete