Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Warm Wraps

My sister in law gave me a very nice wrap. You heat it in the microwave or place it in the freezer if you want a cold one... I love it so much I decided to try and make some for a few friends. It is a little different than mine as mine is quilted on one side. I didn't bother doing that part. So far I've made 3 and have 3 more in the making.  They are filled with 2 pounds of rice with lavender (organic grown) and peppermint. Although I did make one without lavender as my friend is allergic to it. Hers has hops and peppermint. They all smell so good!!!
Green one is for an elderly friend with a bad shoulder that has been having a hard time keeping warm. She was so pleased. Stripped was for my newest daughter. I have more to make and will post pictures as soon as I can get them done. I didn't do too bad all 3 were made today in less than 3 hours. Pretty good. And make lovely gifts. For ANY occasion ;-))

1 comment:

  1. Oh April these look super. Can just imagine that they would be lovely to snuggle up in :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete